Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas wishlist

(revised 12/6/05) Ok, this is SO unlike me to be greedy...but Mom asked for my Christmas list...(and others have hinted)... so here it is:

  • cover for trunk (04 Escape)
  • cover for ironing board
  • pieces for Nativity Set (Fontanini) - I have a 5" set with a stable, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, angel with sheep (Olivia), The Three Kings, and The Ox. Here's a website I found http://www.fontaninistore.com
  • hair dryers - one "regular" size and one travel size (nothing fancy!)
  • stamping stuff (I can give you my demonstrator's email address or phone number. She has my wishlist which inclues items from $3-$40.)
  • Elmos: Potty Elmo, Splish & Scribble Elmo, Shout Elmo, E-L-M-O
  • gift certificates: -Stampin Up (I can give you my demonstrator's email address or phone number), Cord Camera, Sizzix.com
  • CDs: Jim Brickman (I don't have any of his CDs yet) and Anne Murray's "What a Wonderful World" and "What a Wonderful Christmas" albums

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Surely there has got to be more than this on your list...something a little more exciting than hair dryers and ironing board covers?!?!? :)

Thursday, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Tara said...

I love the previous comment!! I laughed and laughed - because I am sure in all the shopping you are doing for everyone else you are buying similar items for them!! :)

Friday, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Ronda said...

Ok, smarties...I added something more "fun"...but I would still like getting anything on my list 1) becuase I want it and 2) because I didn't have to buy it! :)-

Saturday, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home