good weekend
After my more than trying week last week, I can say I had a GOOD weekend!!! "My Danielle" (high school friend) was in a play and I went to see it Friday night. I wish C would have come with me, but the time to myself was ok. My Chrysalis team meeting was just that, a meeting, but also time to refocus on what is important...and a reminder that God has plans for me, that he can work through icky situations. (icky=a very technical term!!) Then C and I went to cut down our Christmas tree with my parents and sister. Usually C protests, but there wasn't as much this year!! It becomes rather comical at times...and in the end, we have our tree. I am SO LUCKY-C put up our tree AND decorated it himself!!!! It looks great and I didn't have to do it! I spent the afternoon shopping with my sister...dinner with C, sister and parents...a little more shopping...then gave up for the day. The message at church was helpful to hear. And I was blessed to have a few people remind me just how much God loves me...and that he doesn't expect me to deal with challenges alone! We had an unexpected lunch with some friends (well worth the adjustment to our schedule). An afternoon at home then back to church - to be filled in order to be ready to face today. A good weekend!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home