Wednesday, September 03, 2008

tagged twice!

I interrupt my photo posts to cave into peer pressure...I was tagged by Cyndee AND Chris (the two blogs I keep up with on a kinda regular basis, so I'm not sure who I'm gonna tag...)

Just follow the rules below and let the person know you tagged 'em!
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 random things swimming around in my head at the moment:

1. I have an Elmo collection larger than any one person should! And I need to stock up on batteries cuz many of them need replaced!

2. I LOVE MAIL!!! It's weird, I know, but I just love to get mail from people!

3. I'm considering giving up a major responsibility in my life...many would be surprised. I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of something I'm so passionate about, but one can only take so many slaps in the face before wondering if it's hurdles to overcome or barriers that lead around to new things...(ok, sorry...too much there! (Good thing almost no one reads my blog...and that I left everything so vague!)

4. My current favorite names for a boy are Christopher and Aiden. Currently, my top picks for a girl are Sarah and Natalie. (No, there's nothing more to that than just sharing my favorite names...)

5. My job makes me smile almost every day! Don't get me wrong, there are parts of my job I don't like, but I think we all have aspects of our job we could do without. BUT...I find myself smiling many times throughout the day! :)

6. I'm thankful the "right" people are in my life at the "right" time!

So, now the tagging begins...Most of my friends are addicted to Facebook right now instead of keeping up with their blogs, so this will be a challenge! Let's see if I can get a response from my hubby or my sister. I'm also curious what Stacey and Katilin would have to say. So, I'm gonna break the rules cuz I don't know of anyone else who'd like to do this. If anyone reading this wants to join in, feel free!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I wish I could post just one big single smilie face right here. :)

Thursday, September 04, 2008  
Blogger M. Christopher said...

I second that!

And yes, you were vague. And yes, those of us that check here often need more information.

:-)

Thursday, September 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home