grateful
Still a little physically tired, still tired with 1-9, but...
GRATEFUL for...
1. My best friend who called last night (which is incredible in itself as she hates to talk on the phone as much as I do!) and talked for almost an hour!!!! (double amazing for both of us!)
2. A slightly better day at work and supportive parents and administrators for a specific student.
3. The fact that tomorrow is Friday and I get to wear my tennis shoes to work! (It's the little things that matter!)
GRATEFUL for...
1. My best friend who called last night (which is incredible in itself as she hates to talk on the phone as much as I do!) and talked for almost an hour!!!! (double amazing for both of us!)
2. A slightly better day at work and supportive parents and administrators for a specific student.
3. The fact that tomorrow is Friday and I get to wear my tennis shoes to work! (It's the little things that matter!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home