tired # 7, 8 & 9
7. I'm tired of what's good for the goose not being what's good for the gander.
8. I'm tired of being criticized for treating others as they treat me. Whatever happened to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? I try to treat others the way I'd LIKE to be treated, not the way I AM treated. But when I just treat others the same way they treat me...I get slammed to the ground, stabbed with a dull knife, and finished off with salt poured into my open wound.
9. I'm tired of people who think they're better than others, who brag about being a changed or improved person...but then are so quick to hurt someone else. I guess you have to do what you have to do to make your own light shine brighter!
(In case you couldn't tell...this has been a rough couple of days...everywhere I go: church, work, home... I just want to hibernate for a few days and wake up in a world with a different attitude. If only it were that easy. I guess that's what I get, trying to rejoin the "real world" after a GREAT weekend.) Tomorrow is a new day...
8. I'm tired of being criticized for treating others as they treat me. Whatever happened to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? I try to treat others the way I'd LIKE to be treated, not the way I AM treated. But when I just treat others the same way they treat me...I get slammed to the ground, stabbed with a dull knife, and finished off with salt poured into my open wound.
9. I'm tired of people who think they're better than others, who brag about being a changed or improved person...but then are so quick to hurt someone else. I guess you have to do what you have to do to make your own light shine brighter!
(In case you couldn't tell...this has been a rough couple of days...everywhere I go: church, work, home... I just want to hibernate for a few days and wake up in a world with a different attitude. If only it were that easy. I guess that's what I get, trying to rejoin the "real world" after a GREAT weekend.) Tomorrow is a new day...

1 Comments:
I'm tired of people picking on my friend Ronda!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home