ICK!
Ok, so I started blogging this yesterday...decided not to add it...but after relaying the story to the MR last night, he encouraged me to share. I'm not a good story teller or writer, but here goes...
I headed to the restroom after school and walked into NA-STY odor. That's pronounced "NNaaaaaaaaa steeeeeeeeeee with a capital NA and a capital STEE". But, because the need to visit the restroom was urgent, I had to proceed. (We teachers can't just go to the bathroom when we want, ya know!) Ok, so I'm trying to take care of business as fast as I can and get outta there! I'm totally gagging, trying with all my might not to puke! Even holding my breath, I can still smell it! Keep in mind this is the staff bathroom, specifically for women no less! I finish and hurry to wash my hands and get outta there. A co-worker starts talking to me about the possible sewage problem, wondering if I can smell it! Can I smell it?! Doesn't she see that my face is GREEN?! Nevermind that I'm trying to get outta that small room and she's TALKING to me!!!!!!! She proceeded to tell me that all 3 times she was in there today it smelled like that so she didn't think it was from someone using the restroom. Whatever...all I knew is that I had to get outta there!!! I finally escaped, but the smell lingered in my mind and nose for at least 20 minutes - I was sick to my stomach. I felt like I was home with the MR!! :) He would have bragged at something like that!
And there you have it...my bathroom issue of yesterday...and it didn't involve my students!!!! :)
I headed to the restroom after school and walked into NA-STY odor. That's pronounced "NNaaaaaaaaa steeeeeeeeeee with a capital NA and a capital STEE". But, because the need to visit the restroom was urgent, I had to proceed. (We teachers can't just go to the bathroom when we want, ya know!) Ok, so I'm trying to take care of business as fast as I can and get outta there! I'm totally gagging, trying with all my might not to puke! Even holding my breath, I can still smell it! Keep in mind this is the staff bathroom, specifically for women no less! I finish and hurry to wash my hands and get outta there. A co-worker starts talking to me about the possible sewage problem, wondering if I can smell it! Can I smell it?! Doesn't she see that my face is GREEN?! Nevermind that I'm trying to get outta that small room and she's TALKING to me!!!!!!! She proceeded to tell me that all 3 times she was in there today it smelled like that so she didn't think it was from someone using the restroom. Whatever...all I knew is that I had to get outta there!!! I finally escaped, but the smell lingered in my mind and nose for at least 20 minutes - I was sick to my stomach. I felt like I was home with the MR!! :) He would have bragged at something like that!
And there you have it...my bathroom issue of yesterday...and it didn't involve my students!!!! :)

2 Comments:
Oh yeah, I bet the MR could go on for months on an accomplishment like that :)
I think maybe he snuck in there and bombed the toilet before school.
Post a Comment
<< Home