Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The "MR"

First I have to brag that the MR sucked it up and went grocery shopping with me tonight. The bad news is that we were out of EVERYTHING and had some major shopping to do. The good news is, he went willingly so he could get some different things for dinner and for packing for his lunches. He was a good sport and didn't even strangle the idiots in front of us in line...there were two fun ones...maybe he'll blog about it?!

At the same time, I have question the MR...he was given the responsibility for shopping and preparing lunch for his employees tomorrow. So, after sleeping in this morning, he got paid for his mileage to the store, paid to shop, of course charged the groceries to the company, and paid for mileage to work. Tomorrow he'll get paid to make sure the food is cooking during the day and he'll get paid to grill for everyone during lunch. Wait! I forgot something! He got paid to make out the menu and shopping list - which for some unknown-to-me reason, took 2 hours to do! Two hours to make a shopping list?! (We're not talking going through ads or coupons here!) Must be nice!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian Vinson said...

You know that if he was in the union that he would have been required to also have a 1/2 hour break during that 2 hours.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Ronda said...

Uh...did I neglect to say he played in the toy section?! Yes, he endured a LONG trip!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Tara said...

If I had been with you we would have had to take an ice cream break while we were there!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Ronda said...

Sounds good to me!!!! (I pre-paid with ice cream from DQ on Sunday!)

Thursday, March 02, 2006  
Blogger C said...

(chanting) We want more Ronda blogs! We want more Ronda blogs! We want more Ronda blogs! :)

Monday, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home