Saturday, January 28, 2006

Christmas is over!!! (kinda)

C H R I S T M A S in January (or February)...
Well, Christmas 2005 is officially over! In addition to receiving a gift, much to my surprise, on Tuesday...I now have delivered/sent all my Christmas gifts. My friend and one of her munchkins came over last week and opened gifts. Then today, I sent the last set out of town. I typically hand-deliver these (usually late, of course), but due to circumstances, I decided to mail them this year. Hopefully the kids will have fun with Christmas in January or February, depending on when the packages are delivered. Some of you may be thinking this is waaaaaay after Christmas to be sending gifts. Some of you know my history and know that this is pretty early to have all the gifts out!!!

BUT Christmas is not over!!! I have already begun shopping for Christmas 2006!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home