I am not...

A "Martha Stewart" I am not!!!!! I try to be a good wife (and often fail miserably)...and last night was crazy! After working all day, I came home and made meatloaf, mashed potatos, and cake. (The cake wasn't from scratch, but I was trying a new "recipe" and it involved several steps.) After all was made, eaten and cleaned up, it was almost 8:00 and I hadn't even started my "to do" list for the day!!!! I'm not cut out for this..."the MR" might need to look around for a better wife!!!

4 Comments:
I don't know how these "super-moms" do it either. Just think, with little "helpers" around, it would have taken an hour longer to do the cooking, clean up would have been a struggle, and then you would have still had to do baths, teeth brushing, bedtime stories, etc. BEFORE starting your "to do" list. Perfection is not all its cracked up to be. I'm throwing in the gorgeous hand-made cross-stitched towel! :)
Don't take all that for granted. I can't wait for that kind of added stress!
The food was GREAT! Does anyone know how to make a GREAT meal without taking 3 hours to prepare it?
Oh, trust me, I don't take it for granted. I just meant you have to give up trying to be the "perfect (fill-in-the-blank)" so that you can enjoy all the other gifts you've got :)
Post a Comment
<< Home