ok, ok, ok
I heard your chant "2happykids"...you're the only one who has ever requested more posts. I didn't think anyone read my junk....
I don't really have anything to say except that today was a GREAT day at school! (I had 2 high maintenance ones absent, which helped...that's not necessarily a good thing-I missed them a bunch! - but it was a nice break!) Just thought I'd share something positive for once.
Well, this is totally random...I hope I have enough gas to get to the gas station this afternoon. My fuel light came on while I was warming up the car this morning. I didn't have enough time before school to stop (imagine that!) so I'm headed there right after school today. I'm sure I have plenty of gas to get there, but I'm still a little nervous.
Hmmmm...what else is going on? Just trying to breathe after another "big project". I've had one big project after another since October. Now a chance to get caught up on some little stuff (and some major stuff too that's been put on hold.) This is NOT an invitation to fill my schedule!! I'm looking forward to quality time with The MR and my parents on Friday...and some quality down time (for the first time in FOREVER) with the MR on Saturday.
So, that leads me to a question. So the weather is supposed to be beautiful Saturday (I think). I'm tempted to suggest we (the MR and me) go to one of our favorite stomping grounds for the day. It would be a GREAT day together. BUT-I think we could both use a laid back, at home kind of day at home. We (especially I) haven't had one forever!!
???????????????????????????????????
More another day...(do you regret your chant?!)
I don't really have anything to say except that today was a GREAT day at school! (I had 2 high maintenance ones absent, which helped...that's not necessarily a good thing-I missed them a bunch! - but it was a nice break!) Just thought I'd share something positive for once.
Well, this is totally random...I hope I have enough gas to get to the gas station this afternoon. My fuel light came on while I was warming up the car this morning. I didn't have enough time before school to stop (imagine that!) so I'm headed there right after school today. I'm sure I have plenty of gas to get there, but I'm still a little nervous.
Hmmmm...what else is going on? Just trying to breathe after another "big project". I've had one big project after another since October. Now a chance to get caught up on some little stuff (and some major stuff too that's been put on hold.) This is NOT an invitation to fill my schedule!! I'm looking forward to quality time with The MR and my parents on Friday...and some quality down time (for the first time in FOREVER) with the MR on Saturday.
So, that leads me to a question. So the weather is supposed to be beautiful Saturday (I think). I'm tempted to suggest we (the MR and me) go to one of our favorite stomping grounds for the day. It would be a GREAT day together. BUT-I think we could both use a laid back, at home kind of day at home. We (especially I) haven't had one forever!!
???????????????????????????????????
More another day...(do you regret your chant?!)

2 Comments:
Don't regret it a bit! :P Its good to hear about even those things you might think are mundane. *HUGS*
Bring it on!! I dare you to write every day. Love hearing from you!
Post a Comment
<< Home