vocabulary-revised 3/29
Inspired by "The Theif", here are some words and phrases heard in my classroom:
This one had us rolling today...pee pee tau = paper towel
fum uh = thumbs up
na doe dill = tornado drill (today's major event)
ki (long i) wit = quiet
Mi-wuh Dot = Mrs. Dartt
wine weeder = line leader
pooter = computer
fair fee = therapy
wink = drink
t sow zan si(short i) = 2006
mine pa pa come a er cool = my pa pa is coming after school
pee to(short o) = please stop
go by = goats bite
(I'll add more as I think of or hear them.)
This one had us rolling today...pee pee tau = paper towel
fum uh = thumbs up
na doe dill = tornado drill (today's major event)
ki (long i) wit = quiet
Mi-wuh Dot = Mrs. Dartt
wine weeder = line leader
pooter = computer
fair fee = therapy
wink = drink
t sow zan si(short i) = 2006
mine pa pa come a er cool = my pa pa is coming after school
pee to(short o) = please stop
go by = goats bite
(I'll add more as I think of or hear them.)

2 Comments:
I imagine "go by" is one of the most popular phrases in your classroom with all those biting goats hanging around...
You'd probably be surprised at how often "go by" is said...
Post a Comment
<< Home