Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful (Colossians 4:2)
posted by Ronda at 3:19 PM
Can't wait to see it!!
How about a "Welcome to Barney's Den"
Mainly cuz that purple is not in my house!!!! Not only do I not like that color, but I HATE Barney!!!!!
I love You You love me, We're a happy family! So won't you LOVE me too!
Did I mention how much I HATE Barney?! And now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head. I'm tempted to start singing "It's a Small World"!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
current favorites: Elmo, fun socks, cake batter ice cream, movie popcorn, spending time with the MR, my new purple palace, lakes and waterfalls, Marblehead
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Can't wait to see it!!
How about a "Welcome to Barney's Den"
Mainly cuz that purple is not in my house!!!! Not only do I not like that color, but I HATE Barney!!!!!
I love You You love me, We're a happy family! So won't you LOVE me too!
Did I mention how much I HATE Barney?! And now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head. I'm tempted to start singing "It's a Small World"!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home