Monday, February 05, 2007

redecorating update and other news

Things are a little better and a little more torn apart...
** Almost all the wallpaper is down. The dining room is finished, most of the hallway and entryway is finished, and he's planning on coming over tonight to finish the entryway and bathroom. The "prep work" continues...
** As the work continues, the house is being torn apart to get to all the walls - a necessary evil!
** I now have 2 more purple spots to look at!

I'm off school today due to the dangerous wind chill!! :) :) :) I realize the real world doesn't get "wind chill days", but I'm glad we do!!!

Tomorrow I start with a new student...which will be a challenge for all of us (adults and students).

It's the last two weeks before the musical...late night rehearsals for all! Crazy, but fun!

I got to be crafty with Cyndee and Evie Saturday evening! What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home