Thursday, February 22, 2007

picture pages

FINALLY!!! Pictures of previous posts...so this will seem random unless you've kept up with my blog or go back and read... Let's see if I can get these with comments in the right place...

I spent a Saturday night crafting with Evie and her mom. "The mom" and I are good friends, but the evening was clearly about Evie!! :) Here's the new scrapbooker!
http://www.2happykids.blogspot.com/ (January 31 post about Ladies Night)




from our treasured visit with the Vinsons:




And now on to the redecorating project...
Here are some "before" pictures of the house...excuse the mess...these pictures were taken the day after a party, after "tear down" for redecorating began...











the first purple spot:



the mess from wallpaper removal...
And as of last night...PURPLE!!!!! (It's hard to tell the true color from pictures)



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see it when it's done. Thanks for the picts!

Friday, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Great Pictures! Great Kids!! I love the purple! I have burgundy bedroom and sitting room (probably isn't called that but...) and love them!

Friday, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Big Mama said...

P.S. Oh, and how do you get all those pictures on your blog? And all in a line like that? I can get one, or 2 at the most and always at the top. What am I doing wrong?

Still praying for you!

Friday, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Tara said...

I love it. Can't wait to see it....

Sunday, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Ronda said...

I can't help you with the pictures. I'm lucky to get them on there. They typically look one way when I'm writing my post and another way when it's acutally on there. I take what I can get!

Monday, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home