updates-REVISED
** The musical is over for another year! It was a great show...a fun weekend.
** We have purple on our wall!!! It looks great, especially in natural light! We still have a long way to go - more prep work and LOTS more painting! Additional work is being done on the painted wall, so a picture isn't ready...coming soon!
** I forgot to mention other "excitement" of the weekend...my car was "broken" into. Well, they didn't have to work hard, as my door was unlocked. At least they didn't have to break a window to get in. He/she/they (?) went through the entire front seat, emptying my center console and glove compartment and every other space that had stuff in it. I don't think they took anything (not GPS system or change cup), but it is still scary that someone was in my car (and left the door open when they left - luckily, the battery wasn't dead!) I guess they weren't looking for trash bags and Christian CDs. :)
** We have purple on our wall!!! It looks great, especially in natural light! We still have a long way to go - more prep work and LOTS more painting! Additional work is being done on the painted wall, so a picture isn't ready...coming soon!
** I forgot to mention other "excitement" of the weekend...my car was "broken" into. Well, they didn't have to work hard, as my door was unlocked. At least they didn't have to break a window to get in. He/she/they (?) went through the entire front seat, emptying my center console and glove compartment and every other space that had stuff in it. I don't think they took anything (not GPS system or change cup), but it is still scary that someone was in my car (and left the door open when they left - luckily, the battery wasn't dead!) I guess they weren't looking for trash bags and Christian CDs. :)

2 Comments:
How random and weird! I'm so glad that there was no damage involved. Sounds like, with the door being left open, that they may have been scared off. Did you file a police report, or just let it go?
I didn't report anything. It would have sounded something like "Yeah, I left my car unlocked and someone opened the door and went through my stuff. No, they didn't take anything, they just trashed my car. I took a picture if you want to see." Pretty stupid!
Post a Comment
<< Home