WHAT?!
As if painting my entire downstairs purple wasn't enough...
We just added a church pew to our decor!!!!! Yes, a church pew!!! Grandpa S. was going to get rid of it (even though he didn't want to) and asked if I wanted it. I got the brilliant idea that it would be different, unique and a fun thing to add to our craziness! Besides, Grandpa will be happy the item will be staying in the family. It's from the church I first attended...where I was dedicated as an infant. Anyway...I had an idea where I wanted to put it, but now I'm considering another. We'll see!!!
We just added a church pew to our decor!!!!! Yes, a church pew!!! Grandpa S. was going to get rid of it (even though he didn't want to) and asked if I wanted it. I got the brilliant idea that it would be different, unique and a fun thing to add to our craziness! Besides, Grandpa will be happy the item will be staying in the family. It's from the church I first attended...where I was dedicated as an infant. Anyway...I had an idea where I wanted to put it, but now I'm considering another. We'll see!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home