Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So, what did you do this summer?!

Everyone asks this question...so here's what I've been up to so far...

June 3 - attended our niece Cohrin's graduation

June 9 - attended our niece Mallory's graduation party - It was great to spend time with some of The MRs family!!!

June 9 - Rose Festival - it was nice to unwind by walking around the Park of Roses. Here are just some of the million (ok, 75) pictures I took:















June 10 - Columbus Arts Festival - I went with Mom and The Sis. It was fun to look around, but I didn't buy anything.

June 13 - I got together with a dear friend from high school. What a gift to get reacquainted and "caught up"! He was such a good friend during high school and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with him now that we've reconnected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home