Sunday, April 01, 2007

update

Redecorating...Stripes are finished...family room and kitchen are being worked on as I type...work still needs done with bathroom, entry, living room, stairwell, and upstairs hall. We pick up our new kitchen table Tuesday. Things are CRAZY but I love what's being done!!!

Alex (my friend's 7 year old with Loeys-Deitz Syndrome) is having his 5th hernia surgery Monday at the Cincinnati Children's.

Only 4 days to survive this week until spring break!!!

What's going on in your world?!

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Have you heard how Alex is doing? That poor kid...what a trooper!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Ronda said...

Mom said Alex's surgery went ok...they couldn't leave the hospital as soon as they expected, but they were leaving when she called. I hope to get another update in the next day or so. Thanks for asking.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home