Monday, April 03, 2006

some "yahoo"s

Rather than blog (and focus on) the negative frustrations, I want to share some great things about my life recently...



A WONDERFUL, NEEDED visit with great friend and precious little one! We had a good time at the circus and a fun few days together. The MR learned a VERY important lesson...the picture goes in the front! http://www.chuckiedartt.blogspot.com/ (See March 27 "lessons") :)

A friend saw my purple outfit at church yesterday morning and came back that evening with a HAND MADE bracelet for me!!! How incredibly thoughtful and sweet!!!

Baby therapy!!! I got to hold a 2 month old all evening Saturday!! Thanks, Jeff and Chris for sharing! And for a wonderful dinner and evening!!!

A tolerable visit with the in-laws this weekend. I found the trick!!!! PICTURES!! I LOVE to look at pictures, it gave them something to talk about and me something to do!

A great idea from my friend: she plants/weeds my garden while I make her cards on my front porch! Don't laugh, we might actually do it!!

Answer to many prayers - Young Alex is home after his heart surgery!
http://www.caringbridge.com/ (click "visit" and enter "alexanderutz")

Moments and even an evening here and there for QT with the MR!

An opportunity to get to know one of the MR's friends better. We've had some neat conversations and I'm really getting to know him better.

Friends who care about me, love me and support me without TELLING me what I "should" be doing!

The sis getting a new house. Here's to new beginnings!!!

Sunshine! Even though today is a dreary day, it was nice to have a few days of sunshine and even a little warmth!!! YAHOO!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

It looks like you have a lot to smile about!!

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm feeling blog deprived.... When do we get to hear more?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home