Christmas miracles-part 1
+ Our Christmas cards went out WAY before Christmas (and so far only one has been returned)
+ All packages are mailed - (Ok, so they won't arrive before Christmas, but they were mailed before Christmas, still a huge shock!!!)
+ Most wrapping is finished...I just need to keep this short and get home to wrap stuff for the 2 big family Christmas celebrations
+ I got a neat email and pictures from our friends who are missionary friends in Thailand
+ I received a incredibly special gift from a dear friend last night
+ The MR and I are having our own celebration together tonight
+ I LOVE getting Christmas cards, letters and pictures!!! I love this time of year!!!!
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!
+ All packages are mailed - (Ok, so they won't arrive before Christmas, but they were mailed before Christmas, still a huge shock!!!)
+ Most wrapping is finished...I just need to keep this short and get home to wrap stuff for the 2 big family Christmas celebrations
+ I got a neat email and pictures from our friends who are missionary friends in Thailand
+ I received a incredibly special gift from a dear friend last night
+ The MR and I are having our own celebration together tonight
+ I LOVE getting Christmas cards, letters and pictures!!! I love this time of year!!!!
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home