So, what did you do this summer?! PART 4
The MR and I went to the zoo the Saturday before the 4th...and here are a FEW of the pictures I took.











Then on July 3rd, The MR and I went downtown for the parade and fireworks. The Sis and a friend went with us. The 4th was spent at the parade then at the big shindig...The MR cooked for a TON of people. After a shower and nap, we went to the church to watch the fireworks.
What did you do?











Then on July 3rd, The MR and I went downtown for the parade and fireworks. The Sis and a friend went with us. The 4th was spent at the parade then at the big shindig...The MR cooked for a TON of people. After a shower and nap, we went to the church to watch the fireworks.
What did you do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home