Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's the little things...

...that can make a
BIG
difference!!! A few little things that have been those little BIG things in my past 24 hours...

1. A friend who WANTS to know what's going on in my world.


2. Out of the clear blue...today I got a "package" through our school mail. Someone I used to be close with sent me some PEEPS!!!! In case you didn't know, I love Peeps! I know, I know, pure sugar covered by pure sugar! I'm capable of "rationing"! It was so sweet of her to think of me and to make the effort to send them to me!



3. Someone whose friendship means a lot to me sent me an email with wishes for a happy day. Sounds simple, but it was much appreciated. Very sweet!



4. I got "real" mail today! By "real", I mean not a bill, not an advertisement or other junk. I got an actual note from someone filled with kind words.



A GREAT BIG
THANK YOU
to these people for making my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Happy Day! Thanks for the update. Isn't spring break coming up? Might I interest you in a day out together? Maybe to the zoo - or maybe just out shopping? It is always fun to hang out!

Saturday, April 08, 2006  
Blogger C said...

It can be amazing when you stop and take the time look at all the small things that people "give" you in the course of a day. Even a smile from someone on the street is a gift they're giving to you. Good to know that you are so loved. You are in my thoughts often! Have a great week!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home