aide update-REVISED
She's been here all week...adding more stress than assistance! ARGH!!!
5 more days! (7 more meetings!) - then I can try to become human again!
Some of you haven't heard the details...but one of my aides no longer works in my classroom (or even in the district and maybe not even with the agency she was with, I don't know).
And, as of today (hopefully), one of the subs they got for her position will never return...today's "last straw" was when she was sitting on a bench reading a magazine while she was supposed to be watching one of my students on the playground (one with significant physical needs).
THANKFULLY, I still have my "angel aide"!!! I don't know what I'd do without her!!! (Any ideas of something I can do for her for the end of the school year? I spoiled her for her birthday last week so I'm out of fresh ideas...maybe do something so she and her husband can go out? or something for her family to do together (they have 5 kids)? Hmmmmm......
5 more days! (7 more meetings!) - then I can try to become human again!
Some of you haven't heard the details...but one of my aides no longer works in my classroom (or even in the district and maybe not even with the agency she was with, I don't know).
And, as of today (hopefully), one of the subs they got for her position will never return...today's "last straw" was when she was sitting on a bench reading a magazine while she was supposed to be watching one of my students on the playground (one with significant physical needs).
THANKFULLY, I still have my "angel aide"!!! I don't know what I'd do without her!!! (Any ideas of something I can do for her for the end of the school year? I spoiled her for her birthday last week so I'm out of fresh ideas...maybe do something so she and her husband can go out? or something for her family to do together (they have 5 kids)? Hmmmmm......

1 Comments:
Are you human again yet? I've been praying hard! I hope you have a few days to detox and hibernate!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home