Wednesday, April 19, 2006

spring break so far...

I promised myself I would balance getting things done and re-learning how to relax during spring break...

Thursday
  • ran to Sam's Club to beat the Easter rush
  • rested long enough to doze off then fixed dinner
  • went to awesome Maundy Thursday service at church

Friday
  • took friend to the airport-nice conversation :)
  • quick crafty shopping
  • to Good Friday service at church - blessing to hear pastor's solo!!!!!!
  • more shopping-misc stuff I put off
  • sat outside on glider cuz I could and listened to and watched it storm!!!!!
  • went to GREAT Destroyer's game - great game, but we still didn't win

Saturday
  • slept in ;)
  • (I think I did something else here, but I'm not sure)
  • melted 12 pounds of chocolate for pretzel dipping
  • stuffed 562 eggs for family hunt
  • made a crappy version of Easter cards (but still fun)

Sunday
  • went to 2 services at church
  • egg hunt/gift exchange at my parents' - (egg hunt with no children involved!) ;)
  • over to extended family's for big meal, massive egg hunt, card playing, and quality time with special people!
  • great visit with best friend and the entire family!!!!

Monday

  • first part of upstairs CLEAN SWEEP project-ick, but productive!
  • out to great dinner with The MR and great friend
  • wrote a ton of notes to some friends on the Emmaus team this weekend
  • followed by nice conversations with MR and friend

Tuesday

  • slept in ;)
  • second part of upstairs CLEAN SWEEP project
  • ran a few errands
  • ate dinner outside with the MR
  • more CLEAN SWEEP with the MR's help
  • worked on Emmaus project while watching half a movie with the MR

Wednesday-today

  • did a few random things around the house
  • out running few errands and checking email/blogs for the first time since Thursday afternoon (at the library since our computer isn't working)
  • will return for more CLEAN SWEEP (not fun, but nice to see glimpses of progress...it will be so nice when I'm finished...I just need another month off school - oh, wait! that's called summer!)
  • The MR and I are supposed to go to a picture show this afternoon. yes, during the week, cuz we can! ;) mmmmmm....movie popcorn!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Funny, I was going to call you today to find out what the progress was. Glad to hear that you are having a good time (despite the clean out project)! Now is the hard part - completing what you've started.
Tara

Thursday, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home