Tuesday, June 20, 2006

life - part 2 of 3

(I was going to do these 3 on different days, but I'm on a roll...see? I'm still a night owl!)

I am SO THANKFUL to those who helped me survive these past 2 months!!!!!!!!!!! I praise God for the people he put in my life! I thank him for:


  • my "angel aide" who survived the end of the year with a smile
  • my principal who was SO SUPPORTIVE of me - professionally and personally
  • a beautiful card from a student's parents, and treasured comments from the mom on the last day of school
  • the four who volunteered their precious time to help my students (and me!) on Super Games day at school (things went very smoothly because I had so much GREAT help!)
  • my principal, secretary and co-workers who helped me scramble to leave early on the teacher work day
  • friends who prayed for me
  • friends who took time to email me or stop me to remind me that they were thinking of me and caring about me
  • my friend who reminded me that I SHOULD ask others to pray with/for me...and that together we can go boldly before the throne of God.
  • money given to me to pay for gas for the 2 long trips for which I drove
  • people who were patient with me when I had to put them or tasks on the back burner for a while

MOST OF ALL...I am SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL for my husband! He has been amazing through all of this! At a time when it would be easy to be frustrated with me...and vocalize it strongly...he didn't! He was so patient with me. He fixed dinner more than once and didn't complain when I took the easy way out. He was patient and allowed me to "do what I needed to do" but then was ready to spend time with me when I made time here and there. He loved me...and hugged me...and gave great shoulder and back rubs! I don't know what I would have done without him! I don't deserve "the MR" but I sure am glad God gave him to me!!!!!! THANK YOU, honey for dealing with me!!!! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home