today's the day...
...for the first poop issue of the year! Unfortunately, there isn't a good story this time. Just an unpleasant odor letting me know I had to "glove up" and take care of business. Well, actually, he already "took care of business"...but in his pullup instead of on the toilet!
(Our first accident of the year was last week - the 2nd day of school. This little one is talented...he can pee out the SIDE of his pullup! I'm making mental notes for when I'm a mom!)
(Our first accident of the year was last week - the 2nd day of school. This little one is talented...he can pee out the SIDE of his pullup! I'm making mental notes for when I'm a mom!)

1 Comments:
Oh, yeah, it all depends on how you tuck it. They can pee out the top of a Pull Up, too, if you aren't careful. :) Sorry things have gotten off to such a messy start!
Post a Comment
<< Home