Wednesday, December 05, 2007

first snow of the season

It's so pretty!!! I woke up to a couple inches of snow covering the ground and trees! And it was still snowing when I was driving to work. Just beautiful! I didn't even mind unburying my car and I almost didn't notice that I had to creep (23 mph) to work. We really should have had at least a 2 hour delay and I'm not just saying that. We have teachers who aren't here yet and not a single bus was here when the bell rang for the kids to come in. It sure would have been a GREAT day to lock myself inside with open windows and time to get things done. Oh well, I'll have to enjoy it from here!

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

It was BEAUTIFUL!! The cries to make snow angels echoed throughout the evening :)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home