Girl Scout Cookies
I love 'em and I hate 'em! I was doing so well...I opened ONE box and was being good by only eating 2 cookies a day...until just now when I finished the last 6! Yes, 6!!!!!!! UGH!
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful (Colossians 4:2)
5 Comments:
the first step is admitting you have a problem ;-)
Girl Scout cookies are the work of Satan. What else could explain $3.50 for a box of 16 cookies that will be consumed in a single sitting? I've successfully avoided those little demons in green and brown so far this year.
Hi, my name is Ronda and I just LOVE Girl Scout Cookies!!!!!!! ;)
Hi Ronda, welcome to the group.
I'm thankful - I haven't seen one Girl Scout since I moved to NYC. Of course that doesn't matter since last night before bed Keith and I shared a whole bag of doritos. Ugh...
Mmmmm...Doritos! Maybe I'll have to make a quick trip to the grocey before "girls night" tonight!!!
Which kind of GS cookie is your fav? I only have 4 favorites!
Post a Comment
<< Home